fredag 21 januari 2022

I am getting a lot of questions about the new rules for Test & Go which is due to start accepting applications again on 1st February. So, here are some Q&A’s that I tweeted this morning. Hopefully you will find them useful. Richard Barrow


I am getting a lot of questions about the new rules for Test & Go which is due to start accepting applications again on 1st February. So, here are some Q&A's that I tweeted this morning. Hopefully you will find them useful.

Q: What is the difference between Test & Go and Sandbox?
A: With Test & Go, you're free to go anywhere you like in Thailand once you have passed your 1st test. But you have to stay in a SHA++ hotel with a partner hospital on Day 5 while you wait for results of the 2nd test.

Q: What is the point of the Sandbox when Test & Go will now be open to people from all countries?
A: You must understand that the global pandemic is ongoing and things can change. If there is a major outbreak they could suspend Test & Go again and Sandbox will be the backup plan.

Q: I have already applied for a Thailand Pass for the Sandbox. Can I switch to Test & Go?
A: Yes, but you have to apply for a new Thailand Pass when registration re-opens on 1st February. Although some people got the QR Code straight away, it can take up to 7 days.

Q: I have a home in Thailand, do I really need to book a SHA++ hotel for the 2nd test?
A: Yes, there are no exceptions to this. The 2nd hotel can be anywhere, but it must have a partner hospital and you must wait in the room for the results like you did for the first test.

Q: I applied for Test & Go before the 22 December deadline and I have a Thailand Pass. Do I need to book a SHA++ hotel for the 2nd test?
A: You are an exception as you can do at a government designated facility for free. So far, they are not saying you must book a hotel.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar