söndag 16 januari 2022

🇹🇭 Thai News Reports: In a recent Twitter poll. Richard Barrow

🇹🇭 Thai News Reports: In a recent Twitter poll, 74% of the respondents said that they would keep quiet and self isolate at home if they tested positive with an ATK self-testing kit. 3,404 people voted in the poll.
What about you? For myself, I would inform health authorities and get an RT-PCR test even with mild symptoms. I'm not going to gamble on my health. I know too many people who went from flu-like symptoms to infection in their lungs. I certainly don't want "long covid". Of course, I would prefer to do home isolation if my symptoms remain mild. But I would want to get checked out by the professionals first and not take the advice of some random strangers on social media that said it's only mild and nothing to worry about. 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Heavy rain triggers flash flooding across Pattaya, authorities provide traffic assistance - Pattaya Mail

JAG BEHÖVER VÄL INTE PÅPEKA ATT SOM VANLIGT FICK VI INTE EN DROPPE AV DETTA HÄR PÅ PALMTREE ! VI KUNDE VÄL I ALLA FALL FÅTT NÅGRA DROPPAR. V...